At the RE Whittaker Company, we believe our uncompromising commitment to environmental sustainability enhances our corporate mission of over 25 years: to promote industry innovation, safety and green cleaning systems. We do this in several ways:
- Whittaker’s green product designs integrate reusable and replaceable components that are manufactured for longer life cycles and avoid unnecessary landfill disposal.
- As a member of the US Green Building Council, Whittaker supports the sustainable provisions outlined by the LEED standards. The use of Whittaker cleaning systems enables customers to meet the requirements for green building certification.
- Whittaker cleaning systems and Green Seal certified chemistry contributes to protecting the built environment and promoting healthy building standards.
- Our green cleaning technology is designed to conserve water and reduce chemical usage. Concentrates in recyclable packaging are designed to conserve natural resources.
- As advocates for worker safety, we focus on intuitive systems that reduce risk and promote worker wellness.
- Low moisture process does not overtax the HVAC system with dehumidification for energy savings and smaller carbon footprint
Since our inception, customer satisfaction has been Whittaker’s top priority. Our green products and systems are the result of a collaborative effort, with extensive research and development, to promote a greener footprint for our customers, our community and our planet.